Flipkart Offer

test

Sennheiser Street Headphones

Sennheiser Street 2 In Ear Headphone
Amazon's Choice
Best Sellers
Hi Guys, Today i am going to share my Genuine Review, i used This Earphones For almost 2 years. I am going to discuss all the questions asked in the Above section with MERITs and Demerits of this earphone. I will Give Solutions those who gave Negative Reviews of this product. And i will also tell you how to check Fake or Original Product.

To Buy The Sennheiser Street Headphones Buy using the below link:

Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black) ₹815

UNBOXING REVIEW :
EARPHONES
BUDS
WARRANTY of 2 Years.

PHYSICAL REVIEW :
BUDS : Good Quality , 4* out of 5 ✔️
Earphones :
BUILD QUALITY : 4* out of 5 . Really Good material.
Looks : 4* out of 5 , for me its Nice and Gentle look.
Tangled : 4* out of 5. ( I am not getting any Tangled)
Length : 3.5* out of 5 . Okey type, nice length. Adjustable

PERFORMANCE OF CX -180 :
Bass Quality : 4* out of 5 ✔️✔️
Tested from YouTube bass Checker (2000-0) Hz . Results was Successful.
Treble Quality : 4* out Of 5 ✔️✔️ . Really Awesome in this price range.
Sound Clarity : 5* out of 5 ( because in this Price)
Comfortable : 4* out of 5 ✔️✔️.

SOLUTION FOR BEST RESULTS :
There is No Earphones in this world who will give you an extra beats adding . So some people gave Negative Reviews . They didn't feel the bass .
Let me explain . If you will plug any ear phones in an Ordinary Phone where you cannot Customize your Basses or treble , it won't show you the real Power of this product.
Let me Give you a solution , try it . And i bet you will change your mind.
Go to Google play store. Download POWER AMP music player. Customize Your needs. Believe me You will feel the Bass and treble of this Earphone.
Go to YouTube check some bass Testing Videos , you can know about this product.

MERITS
2 YEARS of Warranty . ✔️✔️
Quality of sound and Build Quality is Superb. ✔️✔️
In this price Range , you won't get this much . don't expect more.

De- MERITs :
No mic .
Noise cancellation is Good.but I was expecting a more because it doesn't contain mic so for a music lover total noise would have been better.
Length of Wire of the Earphone should be little more.

How to check FAKE or Original:
Now a days Packaging of 1st copy and Duplicates are totally similar to the ORIGINAL. so the only way to determine by observing the Quality of sound. Do the steps for any Earphones you Purchase .it will help you.
1- Unbox Your Earphone. Check the specifications properly.
2- Go to YouTube . There are alot of Videos for testing your bass and treble For Earphones. If your Earphones fails then its fake .
3- Go to Play store. Download any music Player where you can Customize your Bass and Treble. Personally i am using POWER AMP .it gives me best results.

My Opinion
I have Sony Mdr XB 50 . Go to my profile and check the Reviews if you want to. I have Philips extra bass Golden . I have Panasonic extra bass SHE also. I have tested it Genuinely and writing my Reviews.
If you want an Earphone under 500 , Go for Philips extra bass
If you want an Earphone under 600-650, Go for Panasonic extra Bass She. Or Sony MDR 150.
If You want an Earphones Under 800 , CX- 180 is good.
If you want a Earphones with mic , Go for JBL.
If you want a Earphone Under 1200-1500 , GO for Sony MDR XB -50
If you want an Earphone Under 2 K , sony MDR XB 55AP.
I have Personally Used all these. So i am Recommending.

CONCLUSION
This product justified its price. I am happy. I can recommend you . Go for it.

WAS My Review HELPFUL
I hope i have cleared all your Doubts. If you still have some You can ask me in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you.

For online shopping Buy using the link below and Support us
Amazon And Flipkart

Hope it helps you
Thank you

Thanks , Have a Nice day ahead. Jai 🇮🇳.
Sennheiser Street Headphones Sennheiser Street Headphones Reviewed by 360D on March 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent

Powered by Blogger.